Coffee Shop Lounge, views: (12,373,396)|
No Promotions or advertising on this page
27 Key Questions for Targeted Networking Leads.|
When you spend good money for targeted networking leads, you'd better find out what makes them tick.
Talk to them, and find out what is important to them about a work from home opportunity. Ask the right questions, and every prospect will tell you exactly what they want.
You need to know the nature of your prospect with regard to networking - those emotional aspects that would respond best to your presentation. Become an expert on your prospect. Be a good listener. Talk to your prospects and those who know and have dealt with them. Someplace in there you'll find the reasons that the prospect will join your team.
What are their motivations?
What exactly are they looking for in a network marketing opportunity?
What are their conditions of satisfaction - what do they absolutely have to have in order for them to make this choice?
Find out their history. Choose from the following questions:
1. What kind of work do you do?
2. How many hours a week do you work?
3. What do you LOVE about your job?
4. What do you HATE about your job?
5. What are you really good at?
6. What will happen if you don't set up a strong, stable extra income?
7. What do you do with your free time?
8. What is the most fun thing you do in a normal day?
9. What would be your ideal way to make a living?
10. How do you see yourself being successful in a home business?
11. Is there any particular kind of opportunity that appeals to you most?
12. When you're working, do you feel a need to be around people, or would you just as soon be by yourself?
13. If you had 2 months vacation and all the money you wanted, what would you do?
14. How do you like the people you work with?
15. What problem scares you to death that more money could solve?
16. If you had all the money you needed, what HUGE problem would go away?
17. When you find an opportunity that really meets your criteria, how many hours a week could you put into it?
18. If you had all the TIME in the world to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
19. Other than money, what are you looking for?
20. How does your family fit into your home business picture?
21. What do you want for your own personal growth?
22. What you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
23. What could be lurking in the background that could prevent you from following through on starting your own business?
24. What would it mean to you to help others change their lives?
25. What really excites you in life?
26. What REALLY makes you angry about your life?
27. What really, really gets you emotional?
You'll never use all these questions in one conversation. But depending on how it goes, you can pick and choose different questions from this list. The longer you talk to a prospect, the more you understand which questions you really want that person to answer.
And the longer you talk to targeted networking leads, the better you'll get at building relationships with them.
Once you gather this information, you'll have a sense of their emotional needs. The idea is to present to them and be able to match their nature to the nature of your team.
Someplace in these emotional needs, you'll find the prospect's main motivation. And that will give you all the clues you need to get into your prospect's heart and soul and convert them to a productive, successful member of your team.